- "Los Santos isn't famed for its public transport but, since all the locals refuse to use the Arrow subway system, at least it's quiet! If all else fails, jump in a cab or use your initiative to commandeer a vehicle by other means"
- ―GTA digital manual
Los Santos Transit is the transportation authority network in Los Santos County, San Andreas in Grand Theft Auto V. Los Santos Transit operates bus services and a light rail system. It is based of the Los Angeles County Metropolitan Transportation Authority.
The Arrow is the name of Los Santos' light rail/tram system. The system has 11 stations and expands through most of the largest neighborhoods in Los Santos and the city of Davis. The system is both overground and underground.
The network starts and ends with loops in Davis and at the Los Santos International Airport parking. An extension to Vinewood is under construction. The extension tunnels can be seen on the map when at stations or when riding the tram.
- Davis Station - Davis.
- Pillbox South Station - Pillbox Hill.
- Little Seoul Station - Little Seoul.
- Del Perro Station - Del Perro.
- Portola Drive Station - Portola Drive, Rockford Hills.
- Burton Station - Burton.
- Pillbox North Station (Closed) - Downtown.
- Strawberry Station - Strawberry.
- Puerta Del Sol Station - Little Seoul or Morningwood.
- LSIA Parking Station - Los Santos International Airport carpark.
- LSIA Terminal 4 Station - Los Santos International Airport.
- Los Santos Transit is a spoof on the Los Angeles County Metropolitan Transportation Authority, the primary transit provider of Los Angeles.