- This article is about the city of Los Santos in GTA V. For the city in GTA San Andreas, see Los Santos in GTA III Era.
|Appearance(s):||Grand Theft Auto V|
Los Santos is a fictional city located in the southwest part of United States in the state of San Andreas in the Grand Theft Auto series and is its 2nd appearence. The city will be the main setting of Grand Theft Auto V. Los Santos is based on Los Angeles, California. Los Santos is spanish for "The Saints", a play on "The Angels".
The city was first revealed in the debut trailer of GTA V.
Landmarks and businesses
- Mile High Club (under construction)
- Ace Liquor
- Bean Machine
- Muscle Sands Gym
- Up-n-Atom Burger
- Pizza This...
- Brute Oilfields
- Los Santos Country Club
- Vinewood Sign
- US Bank Tower look alike
- Capitol Records Building look alike
- Westin Bonaventure Hotel look alike
- Los Angeles City Hall look alike
- Sunset Tower look alike
- Standard Hotel look alike
- 801 Tower look alike
- Marina City Club look alike
- 100 Wilshire Building look alike
- Beverly Hills City Hall look alike
- Wolfs International Realty
- Beverly Center look alike
- Beverly Hilton look alike
- Anna Rex clothing store
East Los Santos
Downtown Los Santos
Downtown Los Santos is a high-rise business district modelled after Downtown Los Angeles.
West Los Santos
Western Los Santos is a suburban district, mostly like East Los Santos, except being less poor. West Los Santos has alot of garbage pilling up the streets. There is also a beach located in West Los Santos.
Areas with a unknown district location
- Little Seoul (Koreatown )
- East Los Santos (East Los Angeles )
- Downtown Los Santos
- Vespucci Beach (Venice Beach )
- Vinewood (Hollywood )
- Del Perro (Santa Monica)
- Vinewood Hills ( Beverly Hills )
Los Santos Police DepartmentLos Santos Police Department ( LSPD ) is the law enforcement agency that serves Los Santos, both in GTA: San Andreas and Grand Theft Auto V's rendition of Los Santos. It is unknown if LSPD is independent, or still a branch of the San Andreas Police Department. Their motto is "Obey & Survive", which is inscripted on their squad cars. Like the LCPD, they use the Vapid Police Cruiser and the Police Maverick as their main squad and helicopter units respectively. An official Grand Theft Auto V artwork suggests that female police officers will be in the game for the first time in the series history.
- On November 3rd of 2011, Rockstar Games revealed that Los Santos will be in GTA V, but bigger and with rural areas, valleys, and beaches. It is unclear as to whether they will announce more cities for now. (Source)
- After travelling long enough in GTA IV the stats will record miles travelled from Liberty City to Los Santos.
- The pedestrian stop/start walk signs show a man strutting.
- This is the first time since GTA 1 that another city besides Liberty City is to be set in the year of the game's release.