| MISSION |
Lost And Found
|Game:||Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Stories|
|Location:||Lance's Apartment, Ocean Beach|
|Conditions of mission failure:|
Air Ambulance destroyed
|Unlocks:||In the Air Tonight|
|Unlocked by:||Blitzkrieg Strikes Again|
- Lance: "Hey Vic. Is Louise still in the hospital?"
- Vic: "Yeah, but she'll be getting out soon."
- Lance: "That's good. Look, we got a big deal coming down today and I'm gonna need you there."
- Vic: "Wait a minute. Why are you asking about Louise?"
- Lance: "Take it easy. It's just that...Umm...Martínez called and said that he's gonna pay her a visit and I don't think he means to take her some fruit...But look, the hospital's go security, so she'll be fine!"
Vic drops by Lance's apartment. Lance informs him that his enemy, Jerry Martinez, is going to kidnap Louise again as soon as she gets out of the hospital. So, Vic drives to the hospital in Downtown and picks up Louise from the hospital. Vic asks her about wanting to do something fun, but he receives a message from Lance who says he's trapped in a burning building and wants Vic to bring a helicopter. Louise then informs Vic of a helicopter on the hospital's roof.
Vic and Louise take the Air Ambulance and Vic flies over to Ocean Beach where Lance is seen in a roof up in flames. Lance says that he has been attacked by Martinez's goons who took his money and wants to get them back as the Martinez goons are escaping in boats. Vic flies over the boats as Lance from the chopper fires and kills all the goons. Afterwards, he jumps on the boat with his money and leaves while Vic takes Louise back to her sister's apartment in Little Havana.
In order to complete the mission the player must:
- Go to the Downtown Hospital to pick up Louise
- Take Louise to the helicopter
- Go to Lance and see what trouble he is in
- Land the helicopter on the rooftop before Lance is burned alive by the fire
- Martinez' goons are fleeing in boats! Take Lance to kill them
- Position the helicopter just above the Tropic boat
- Take Louise home
Post mission pager message
Phil Cassidy: Thanks for looking after Louise, man. I appreciate it. Any time I can help - just call...
- The so-called "building on fire" effect is rather poorly realized in this mission, which also never explains why Lance was at that particular building. Unlike most other missions where a building has been set on fire in this and past games, after this mission the building appears none the worse for wear.
- As soon as you land near Louise's apartment to conclude the mission, Vic and Louise seem to be talking loud when they walk to the apartment. Possibly in the beta, they were meant to be still in the helicopter when you land at the marker.