|Game:||Grand Theft Auto III|
|Location:||Love Media Building, Bedford Point|
|Conditions of mission failure:||N/A|
Love's Disappearance is the last mission in Grand Theft Auto III given to protagonist Claude by media tycoon and businessman Donald Love from the Love Media building in the Bedford Point district of Staunton Island, Liberty City.
Claude enters the Love Media building's roof. He notices nobody is there and as he examines the empty penthouse he stumbles upon the box that Donald Love had previously made him retrieve, which is now empty. Claude leaves and the fates of Donald and the Oriental Gentleman are left ambiguous.
- There is no task to do in this mission, since it is just a cutscene.
- The mission serves as an ambiguous plot point, with it never being picked up again.
- Although Donald Love is the mission giver, he does not appear in person.
- Although Donald Love's fate is unknown after this mission, he can be seen on the front of some newspapers in GTA IV. However, since the 3D Universe and HD Universe are entirely separate, this doesn't explain his fate.
- There is a bug in this mission. If the player goes to the marker and then presses a movement button, it would make the Mission Complete sound in an endless loop, although saving the game would fix it.
- It is rumored, that In the beta version, there was a mission involving bombing the Love Media Building and killing Donald Love. However, Rockstar has denied this.