Love & Bullets
|Game:||Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories|
|Location:||Love Media Building, Bedford Point|
|Conditions of mission failure:||Wasted|
|Unlocked by:||Friggin' the Riggin'|
- "The Forellis are going to try to take me out, aren't they?"
- ― Donald Love
Love & Bullets is a mission in Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories given to protagonist Toni Cipriani by Donald Love from Donald Love's construction site in the Bedford Point district of Staunton Island, Liberty City.
Toni drops by Donald Love's construction site to protect Donald whilst he is generating publicity to help with his mayoral election. The pair end up driving down an alleyway in Newport, which is a Forelli ambush. The Forelli Family gang members open fire on the limousine with M4s. Toni gets a sniper rifle out of the trunk of the car and kills all of the Forelli hitmen. Toni and Donald start to drive back toward Donald's apartment, when another hitman begins to follow the pair in a Bobcat. Toni, however, manages to get Donald back to his apartment, with the pair realizing other tactics will be needed to win the election.
In order to complete the mission the player must:
- Protect Donald's Limo
- Get in the limo
- Take Donald back to his building
- After the gunfight, Toni gains control of the limo. However, the limo is pointed down a one-way street which can become a trap involving the other hitman if the player isn't familiar with the geography.
- For one reason or another, the limousine heads down a one way street near the Newport Multistory Car Park. Traveling in this direction wouldn't be realistic, for the only landmarks that lie ahead are the Yakuza compound and a small industrial sector.
- A man driving a bright red Stallion with a dark blue roof is seen during the second cutscene where the Forellis begin shooting at Donald's limo. It can be obtained, although abandoning the limousine will most likely lead to mission failure.
- An all black Bobcat is seen pursuing Toni once he takes control of the limo. It may be obtained, although abandoning the limo may lead to mission failure.
- The mission's title takes from 1979 film "Love and Bullets" .