|This article needs more images.|
You can help by adding some relevant images or discussing changes on the talk page.
Love On The Rocks
|Game:||Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories|
|Location:||Love Media Building, Bedford Point|
|Conditions of mission failure:||Wasted|
|Unlocked by:||Counterfeit Count|
- Love: "Unfit. Because of you. Yeah. It's all your fault."
- Toni: "My fault? MY fault?"
- Love: "I can't beleive the sacrifices I've made for this town! And do you know what my weakness has been the entire time? Humility. Hahaha. And now I'm ruined! Bankrupt! Twenty million dollars in the hole! Gone! Bankrupt! Done. Arrivederci! BANKRUPT!"
- —Donald Love snaps after losing the election and going bankrupt due to being affiliated with Toni Cipriani
Love on the Rocks is a mission in Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories given to protagonist Toni Cipriani by Donald Love from Donald Love's construction site in Bedford Point, Staunton Island, Liberty City.
Toni drops by Donald Love's, who informs him that Miles O'Donovan has evidence connecting him to Salvatore Leone. Toni agrees to retrieve the evidence and meets one of Donald's men at the underpass in Newport. He informs Toni that the evidence is being guarded in Staunton's dockland area by some of O'Donovan's men. Toni enters the complex, killing all of O'Donovan's men and taking the van back to the garage at Donald Love's apartment. Toni goes inside to tell Donald, who informs Toni that he has been beaten by O'Donovan in the race to become Mayor of Liberty City and has gone bankrupt.
In order to complete the mission the player must:
- Meet Donald Love's man under the overpass in Newport
- Go and steal the van containing the evidence
- Take the van to the drop off point
Post Mission Phone Call
Salvatore Leone: Toni...?
Toni Cipriani: Sal? Is that you?
Salvatore Leone: Ay, shut up! I'm speaking to my lawyer here" Toni? ...I mean er ...Lionel? Listen. They got me. Can you believe it? I'm up shit creek without a paddle. So get your ass over here, there's stuff I need you to take care of.
Toni Cipriani: ...Lionel?
There is no money reward for completing the mission. The mission unlocks Shoreside Vale and Rough Justice, Trash Dash (Shoreside Vale), Chasin' RC, See the Sight Before Your Flight, AWOL Angel, Gangsta GP, Wi-Cheetah Run, Avenging Angels side mission (Shoreside Vale) missions and the ability to gain a 6 star wanted level.
- It's the only mission after which Mission Complete Music doesn't sound.