- "A classic Purgatory dive bar, marinated in the blood, sweat and urine of drunken labourers for over a century. A 'Hidden gem' and 'neghbourhood secret' that is in all the guidebooks."
- ―GTA IV Manual Description
Lucky Winkles is a bar featured in Grand Theft Auto IV.
Located at Galveston Avenue and Hell Gate in Purgatory, Algonquin, Liberty City in Grand Theft Auto IV, Lucky Winkles is probably owned by the Irish Mob. Lucky Winkles shares the same interior as the Steinway Beer Garden, down to the portrait of Derrick McReary near the door to the toilets.
Strangely, when you first enter the bar, the bar icon on the radar never shows up. Just as the Steinway Beer Garden, Blarneys Stout is served here.
When on a date or hanging out with friends, it will show up on the radar as a bar, but the player can also avoid the yellow marker and walk right into the door to play darts. Strangely enough, the darts icon does not show up on the radar either. However, in later installments such as The Lost and Damned and The Ballad of Gay Tony, the darts icon shows up when entering the bar.
- The Lucky Winkles logo is reused for the Leprechaun's Winklepicker, a bar located at Babbage Drive and Farnsworth Road in Berchem, Alderney.
- Inside the Lucky Winkles, you can see pictures of Claude from Grand Theft Auto III near the bar area.
- Most likely, Lucky Winkles is based off of the Sunbrite Bar, which was where the real-life Westies organization operated out of. Since the Irish Mafia is mostly likely based off of the Westies, the bar is also located in Purgatory which represents the real life neighborhood of Hells Kitchen.
- You can play darts with your friends here even when Algonquin is locked.