|Appearance(s):||Grand Theft Auto III|
|Full name:||Luigi Goterelli|
|Place of birth:||Liberty City|
|Home:||Red Light District, Portland Island, Liberty City|
|Main affiliation:||Leone Family|
|Businesses:||Luigi's Sex Club 7|
|Voiced by:||Joe Pantoliano|
- "There's a new high on the street goes by the name of SPANK. Some wiseguy's been introducing this trash to my girls down Portland Harbor. Go and introduce a bat to his face! Then take his car, respray it. I want compensation for this insult!"
- ― Luigi Goterelli
Luigi Goterelli is a character in the Grand Theft Auto series who appears as a main character in Grand Theft Auto III. He is also referenced in The Introduction, a prequel to Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas (set in 1992), and Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories (set in 1998), with the appearance of his business part way through the game. Luigi is voiced by Joe Pantoliano, who has starred in such programs as The Sopranos.
Luigi Goterelli became a member of the Leone Family, eventually becoming a made man and opening his own business, Luigi's Sex Club 7 in the Red Light District of Portland Island. The club is seen during The Introduction, a prequel to Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas, showing the business had started sometime before that point in 1992. The death of Forelli Family Don Sonny Forelli, however, cleared the way for the Sindacco Family to enter the city and the family took the Red Light District over, renaming the building Paulie's Revue Bar. In 1998 Toni Cipriani and other Leone Family mobsters took control of the area from the Sindacco Family and the Diablos in a gang war. Shortly after this, the building is changed back to Luigi's Sex Club 7.
Events of GTA III
Jobs for Claude
- "8-Ball's got some business up stairs. Maybe you can do me a favor. One of my girls needs a ride so grab a car and pick up Misty from the clinic. Then bring her back here. Remember no one messes with my girls! So keep your hands on the wheel! If you don't mess this up, maybe there'll be more work for you. Now get outta here! "
- ―Luigi's first mission to Claude, this is also his first lines in game.
In 2001 he was accused by the Liberty Tree newspaper of being a pimp and, although he denied all the accusations, his lawyer appeared to confirm this accusation. 8-Ball, an old friend of Luigi's, introduces Luigi to Claude, who is looking for work after escaping from a Liberty City Police Department convoy. Luigi has Claude bring Misty, a local prostitute that works for Luigi back to the club from the hospital, before employing him on a more regular basis. Luigi has Claude kill a drug dealer, who is selling to his prostitutes, and steal his car, drive Misty to Joey's Garage, kill two rival pimps and drive prostitutes to the Old School Hall for an LCPD party.
- "Oh my girls have been missing you so long Salvatore, you been away too long."
- ―Luigi to Salvatore Leone. This his last lines in GTA III.
Claude and Luigi meet again when Claude drives him to Salvatore Leone's Gentlemen's Club for a meeting. Whilst Luigi does not appear again, his business continues to appear throughout the rest of Grand Theft Auto III. He is mentioned for last time in the mission Sayonara Salvatore. It is possible that he was bumped up to Caporegime after Don Salvatore Leone was hit, with Toni Cipriani the Don of the family and Joey Leone retaining his underboss status.
- GTA III
- Luigi's Girls (Boss)
- Don't Spank Ma Bitch Up (Voice/Boss)
- Drive Misty For Me (Boss)
- Pump-Action Pimp (Boss)
- The Fuzz Ball (Boss)
- Salvatore's Called a Meeting
- ↑ Full cast and crew for Grand Theft Auto III. IMDB.
- ↑ Luigi Goterelli: "I'm a Night Club Owner, Not a Pimp!". Paul Mill and Liberty Tree.
- ↑ 8-Ball: "I know this guy, he's connected, his name is Luigi. Me an' him go back so I could probably get you some work. C'mon lets head over there." (from the Give Me Liberty mission)
- ↑ Luigi Goterelli: "One of my girls needs a ride so grab a car and pick up Misty from the clinic. Then bring her back here." (from the Luigi's Girls mission)
- ↑ Luigi Goterelli: "There is a new high on the street, goes by the name of spank. Some wiseguy's been introducing this trash to my girls down Portland Harbor. Go and introduce a bat to his face! Then take his car, respray it. I want compensation for this insult!" (from the Don't Spank Ma Bitch Up mission)
- ↑ Luigi Goterelli: "The Don's son Joey Leone wants some action from his regular girl Misty. Go pick her up in Hepburn Heights... but watch yourself that's Diablo turf. Then run her over to his garage in Trenton..." (from the Drive Misty For Me mission)
- ↑ Luigi Goterelli: "Some Diablo scumbag has been pimping his skuzzy bitches in my backyard. Go and take care of things for me." (from the Pump-Action Pimp mission)
- ↑ Luigi Goterelli: "The policeman's ball will be held by the old school hall near the Callahan Bridge, and they'll be looking for some 'old school' action. Now I got girls all over town walking the streets. Get'em to the ball they'll make a bundle. Get as many of them as you can before the cops drink away their green." (from The Fuzz Ball mission)
- ↑ Toni Cipriani: "Don Salvatore has called a meeting. I need you to collect the Limo and his boy, Joey, from the garage. Then get Luigi from his club, come back here and pick me up, then we'll all drive over to the boss's place together." (from The Fuzz Ball mission)