Lupisella crime family
|Games:||Grand Theft Auto IV|
The Lost and Damned
The Ballad of Gay Tony
Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars
Little Italy, Algonquin
|Type:||Italian American Mafia Family|
Sports PMP 600
|Weapons:||Knife, Pistol, SMG , Uzi and Combat Shotgun|
|Members:||Sonny Honorato, Moe Schwartz|
The Lupiselle crime family was one of the five original Italian crime syndicates that were formed in Liberty City in the early 20th century, a period during which the Lupiselle founded an union with the Gambettis, Pavanos, Messinas and Ancelottis, called The Commission. Years later, the Lupiselle would be considered the forth strongest, or alternatively the second weakest, family, behind only the Ancelottis.
The family's roots are mostly unknown, although by the 1950's the family was headed by Vincent Lupisella, who fought and killed his twin brother in struggle for the family's leadership, which indicates there was at least one leader before Vincent himself, combined with the fact that Vincent was only in his teens when the five families made a truce. During his reign, the Lupiselles were believed to control many major rackets in the city.
Eventually, Vincent decided to retire of his position, possibly because of his Alzheimer, and was succeeded by his nephew Mark. Despite leaving the family, many people still believe Vincent to be in charge, which indicates that Mark has recently appointed Don. Due to his low IQ and violent nature, Mark received the nickname "Luppy".
The Lupiselle also had a hitman named Sonny Honorato; Honorato served as the crime family's main hitman for the last years, despite his somewhat old age for the job. He has been reported as deceased by 2008. A notable associate along with Honorato was Moe Schwartz, who, unlike Honorato, wasn't a full member of the family because of his Jewish ancestry. He worked as an accountant for the family, making it the noly Liberty City Crime syndicate that the Federal Government has been unable to charge with tax irregularities with.
Members and Associates
- Vincent Lupisella, officially retired, the family's original Don is rumored to still be running things.
- Mark Lupisella, aka "Loopy", nephew of Vincent Lupisella and officially the current Don despite widespread rumors that Vincent is still in charged.
- Sonny Honorato (Deceased), family's main hitman, despite his age.
- Moe Schwartz, 69, intelligent elderly accountant of Italian-Jewish decent, not officially a Consigliere due to his mixed ancestry.
- Dani Lupisella, daughter of Mark Lupisella.
- The Lupisella family appears to be based on the real life Lucchese crime family, which is one of the five families in New York City and is based in Lower West Manhattan (Algonquin) and the Southeast Bronx (Bohan).
- They are the only mafia family not to appear in any of the games, only been mentioned through the LCPD database. However, they may have possibly made an appearance in The Ballad Of Gay Tony during Drug Wars.
- Luis Lopez says to have had a connection and relation with Dani Lupisella, Mark Lupisella's daughter.
|Gambetti crime family • Pavano crime family • Messina crime family • Lupisella crime family • Ancelotti crime family • Pegorino crime family • Petrovic Bratva • Faustin Bratva • Korean Mob • Jaoming Family • Lee Family • Ming Family • Albanians • Angels of Death • The Lost MC • Uptown Riders • North Holland Hustlers • M.O.B • East Holland Drug Gang • Yardies • McReary crime family • Jewish Mob • Spanish Lords • Northwood Dominican Drug Dealers|