|For the mission in Grand Theft Auto IV, see Lure.|
|Game:||Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas|
|For:||Wu Zi Mu|
|Location:||Wu Zi Mu's Apartment, Chinatown|
|Conditions of mission failure:|
|Unlocked by:||Ran Fa Li|
Ran Fa Li has gone to Woozie's apartment in Chinatown, but now the Da Nang Boys are after him and he can't get back home. The Triads are planning a way to lure the Da Nang Boys out. Carl, meanwhile, offers himself to be a decoy to lure the Da Nang Boys so that Ran Fa Li can get out of Chinatown safely.
Carl gets in a Rancher parked outside the apartment. He drives to the sawmills in Angel Pine. Upon arriving there, he sees a couple of Da Nang Boys. The gangsters chase Carl, thinking the vehicle contains Ran Fa Li. Carl traverses the heavily forested areas of Flint County and Whetstone. After a long ride, Carl stops at a gas station along the highway. Guppy calls and tells him that Woozie has taken Ran Fa Li into safety. The Da Nang Boys realize that the car is a decoy, and return to Chinatown.
In order to complete the mission the player must:
- Get into the decoy car
- Drive out to the countryside
- Follow the checkpoints through the countryside.
- Maintain speed at all times. Decelerate when turning corners but build the vehicle's speed up afterwards.
- The Rancher is damage-proof until Carl reaches Angel Pine, but the player must make sure they do not flip the vehicle over or submerge it in water.
- When Carl passes through the forest and reaches the highway towards Angel Pine, no vehicles will spawn, making the drive to the filling station easier.
- The pursuing bikers can be killed if Carl has a sub-machine gun, so the player only needs to drive to the filling station.
- Do not attempt to repair the Rancher with the health cheat. This will repair the vehicle but the doors will be removed.
- The damageproof Rancher can be kept after this mission.
- If the player is far enough from the bikers when the last checkpoint is reached, the cutscene where the bikers discover the Rancher to be a decoy does not play.