|Vehicle class (GTA V)||Planes|
|Vehicle type||Civilian aircraft|
|Body style||Private jet|
|Capacity||10 (pilot and nine passengers)|
|Appearance(s)||Grand Theft Auto V|
Grand Theft Auto Online
|Price||$1,500,000 (Story Mode)|
- "When it comes to luxury private jets, this is the cream of the crop. With a Luxor you're joining an elite club of all the best kind of people: super-rich celebrities, businessmen and African dictators."
- ―Elitás Travel webpage
The Luxor is a good way for a leisurely flight but not so in a competitive way. While being the third fastest, (first being the Lazer and the second being the Vestra) the Luxor has the weakest mobility and the largest mass in a GTA Online Air Race; It won't take corners as sharply as the Duster but it can keep up a good lead in the straight.
- Can be purchased at ElitasTravel.com for $1,500,000.
- Parked beside a Shamal at southeast part of Los Santos International Airport.
- Taxiing and flying in and out of Los Santos International Airport.
- Spawns at the Sandy Shores Airfield and Devin Weston's hangar in the Los Santos International Airport at level 50.
- The emblem on the back of the Luxor seen in the image above seems to be an original design, though it carries traits from German, Spanish and Russian coat of arms. The emblem in the center of the shield is also that of the English Royal Standard.
- The Luxor is essentially a private jet version of the Shamal, while the Shamal is civilian and commercial.
- Elitas Travel's page of the Luxor says that "Internet Entrepreneur Tony McTony owns one in red with a huge yellow M on the side, custom-fitted with chandeliers, gold toilets, seal-skin waterbeds, DJ booth, marble statue of himself, dogfighting ring, bottom-less flight attendants, and a margarita machine in the cockpit.".
- Its livery might suggest it is based off of Etihad Airways the Emirati Airline based out of Abu Dhabi.
- It is possible the airlines San Fierro Air and Los Santos Air use fleets of Luxors, as both are assigned terminals at Los Santos International Airport, yet do not have any marked aircraft and multiple Luxors are present in the area.
- When you damage the nose of the plane, it will somehow become transparent.