|Vehicle type||Civilian aircraft|
|Body style||Private jet|
|Capacity||10 (pilot and nine passengers)|
|Appearance(s)||Grand Theft Auto V|
- "When it comes to luxury private jets, this is the cream of the crop. With a Luxor you're joining an elite club of all the best kind of people: super-rich celebrities, businessmen and African dictators."
- ―Elitás Travel webpage
The Luxor is a good way for a leisurely flight but not so in a competitive way. While being the second fastest, (first being the Lazer) the Luxor has the weakest mobility and the largest mass in a GTA Online Air Race; It won't take corners as sharply as the Duster but it can keep up a good lead in the straight.
It also has a lengthy take off distance, taking nearly the entire Sandy Shores Airfield.
- Can be purchased at ElitasTravel.com for $1,500,000.
- Parked beside a Shamal at southeast part of Los Santos International Airport.
- Taxiing and flying in and out of Los Santos International Airport.
- Starts spawing at the Sandy Shores Airfield after reaching rank 50 in GTA Online.
- The emblem on the back of the Luxor seen in the image above seems to be an original design, though it carries traits from German, Spanish and Russian coat of arms. The emblem in the center of the shield is also that of the English Royal Standard.
- The Luxor is essentially a private jet version of the Shamal, while the Shamal is civilian and commercial.
- When you damage the nose of the plane, it will somehow become transparent.