|Appearance(s):||Grand Theft Auto V|
|Weapon type:||Machine Gun|
|Ammunition capacity:||54 rounds (100 w/ Extended Clip)|
|Available from:||Ammunation Locations|
|Unlocked After:||Three's Company|
The MG is a weapon making its debut appearance in Grand Theft Auto V.
The MG has a moderate rate of fire with a 54 round box magazine and can be bought from Ammu-Nation late in the game. The overall weapon design is based upon the PKM with a magazine from a RPD. However, with an extended magazine, it will have a correct magazine size of 100.
- Scope (mid-range zoom, increases accuracy) - $1125
- Default clip (54 rounds) - Equipped by default
- Rounds (108 rounds) - $50
- Extended clip (100 rounds) - $362
- Black (default) - Equipped by default
- Army Tint (Desert sand) - $100
- Green Tint (Online only)
- Orange Tint (Online only)
- LSPD Tint
- Pink Tint (Online only)
- Gold Tint (Online only)
- Platinum Tint (Online only)
- In front of the Autoshop northeast Cypress Flats.
- Bolingbroke Penitentiary - at the catwalk next to the central guard tower.
- Near the main pillar below a railroad at northeast of Mount Chiliad.
- Tongva Hills - below the east side of the highway bridge.
- In several locations at the bottom of the ocean for example: ??
- Unlocked at Level 50 in GTA Online.
- A MG can be stolen and kept for free from the soldiers in Fort Zancudo during the Base Invaders mission.
- If attaching a scope to the weapon then it will be fired from the shoulder like an assault rifle rather than being fired from the hip like normal. This also applies to other hip-fired weapons like the Micro SMG and Combat MG.
- It is powerful enough to take out a Police Maverick from medium range within a few shots.
- When reloading, the process can be done almost instantly. If you press B (Xbox) or Circle(PS3) to reload and wait a second then do a combat roll (Hold LT and Press X for Xbox and L2 and Square for PS3) you will notice the ammo counter has reset to 54 (or 100 if the extended magazine is attached).