|Weapon type:||Sub Machine Gun|
The MP10 can be purchased at the back-alley gun shops for $2500 and each additional magazine costs $150. It can be purchased from Little Jacob for $1750 and each additional magazine will cost $20. It is basically the most used weapon on multiplayer and a good weapon for single player also. It has about double the range of an Uzi and almost the range of an AK, but not as much range as an M4. This weapon is good for drive bys as it has a high rate of fire and a 30 round magazine, but the Uzi is more suited for that purpose and this gun is more suited for attacking on the ground.
- Schottler - Can be found on an air-conditioning ductwork in an alley between Boone St and Dillon St. This pickup isn't so tricky to get to: walk the alley opposite Jacob's home just to the dead end, jump to the left edge. you can't pull onto the roof near the roof windows so move along this edge left then pull up. It is where the mission Jamaican Heat takes place.
- Francis International Airport - Can be found on the top level of the parking garage to the southwest of the airport subway station.
- South Bohan/Chase Point - Can be found on the roof of the crack den the player enters during the mission Escuela of the Streets.
- East Holland - Can be found in an alley between Wardite St and Vauxite St.
- North Holland - Can be found on the roof of The Linen Lounge club on the intersection of Vauxite St. and Ivy Drive North.
- Alderney City - Can be found in the alley where you confront the Triads during the mission Truck Hustle.
- Alderney City - Can be found behind the building where you meet Phil Bell for the mission Catch the Wave.
- Normandy - Can be found atop a gantry crane in Port Tudor.
- Acter Industrial Park - Can be found on the seventh floor of an observation platform of a RON Oil refinery on the southern side of the island. This is a particularly long way to go to get this weapon, however, and is not recommended.
- On each side of the gun it says "MADE IN SCOTLAND" a reference to GTA IV's Scottish developers, Rockstar North.
- The reload animation is one second longer when the player is crouched. When the player is reloading in the position, he or she will pull a "lever" on top. This is innaccurate because nothing is pulled on top of the gun in real life, even this "lever" isn't visible. This is most likely a glitch.