|Game:||Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas|
|Location:||Royal Casino, The Strip|
|Target:||Save Madd Dogg|
|Conditions of mission failure:||Wasted|
Madd Dogg dies
|Unlocks:||Saint Mark's Bistro|
|Unlocked by:||The Meat Business|
- "Stay the fuck away - stay the fuck away!! I'm the best rapper in the universe! I'll jump! I'll jump!"
- ― Madd Dogg
Carl comes to the south side of the casino, checking on somebody who is about to jump of the roof of the casino. One of the people says that the guy is Madd Dogg, a former successful rapper. Carl then tries to make him not jump off of the roof, but Madd Dogg says his life doesn't mean anything anymore. He has lost everything, from his money to his fame. Carl once again tries to make him reconsider about jumping, but Madd Dogg ignores Carl's statement. Carl then realizes he needs to save Madd Dogg.
Carl gets in a nearby Walton and parks near the casino. He then eventually catches Madd Dogg in the back of the truck, which is filled with wooden crates. Carl then takes Madd Dogg to a rehabilitation center. Carl suggests that he be his new manager, then Madd Dogg could probably go back to recording again.
In order to complete the mission the player must:
- Use the pickup truck around the corner to rescue Madd Dogg
- Catch Madd Dogg when he jumps
- Drive Madd Dogg to the hospital CAREFULLY. Each bump reduces his chance of survival
- The reward for this mission is an increase in respect. The mission Saint Mark's Bistro is unlocked, but only if the missions Freefall, Green Goo and High Noon are done.
- If the player uses the "pedestrians attack each other" cheat before this mission, Madd Dogg will immediately jump after the opening cutscene, making this mission impossible to complete. If it happens to you, the only way to fix it is by using a save game editor such as hmvartak's online glitch repair tool, this is one of a few missions to not work correctly if too many cheats are used. The others are Burning Desire, Tanker Commander, 555 We Tip and, in some cases, Photo Opportunity.
- After Carl catches Madd Dogg, the on-screen instructions say to get him to the hospital. This is misleading as Carl isn't supposed to take Madd Dogg to the main Las Venturas hospital, but rather to the Ivory Towers Drive-Thru Mental Clinic, located west of Emerald Isle.
- It's absolutely imperative to remember to aim the bed of the truck at Mad Dogg, not the cab. If Mad lands on the cab, then the same bone crunching "CRUNCH" will be heard, followed by mission failure.