- "Toni, my boy, that's the day you're being made!"
- — Salvatore about Toni's ceremony.
Making Toni is a mission in Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories given to protagonist Toni Cipriani by Leone Family Don Salvatore Leone from inside Toni's safehouse in the Newport district of Staunton Island, Liberty City.
Toni finds a letter in his safehouse from Salvatore, which informs Toni that someone will be coming round to pick him up. Toni later exits the safehouse to find Mickey Hamfists waiting. Mickey tells Toni to get into the car and drive with the nervous Toni, remembering the events leading to Joseph Daniel O'Toole's murder, agreeing to enter the car. The pair drive to a location in Bedford Point, where Toni walks down an alley, with Leone Family gang members at either end. Salvatore walks out, and the two enter a building to make Toni a made man. Salvatore has Toni dropped off back at the alleyway leading to his safehouse in Newport.
In order to complete the mission the player must:
- Drive to the meeting place
Post mission phone calls
Toni Cipriani: Yeah?
Salvatore Leone: It's Sal. Listen, the Forellis had Mayor Hole in their pocket. But, we're gonna take control of City Hall. I know a big shot businessman who'd do anything to get into office. He's a complete asshole, so he's qualified for the position. I told him you'd make sure he wins the election... for us!
Toni Cipriani: Toni Cipriani here.
Ma Cipriani: Toni? It's your Ma. I just heard, you've been Made! ...I never doubted you for a second, son! ...and seeing as you finally proven yourself, I'm calling off the contract I put on you. Let's just put it behind us. After all, I only did it with your best interests at heart. Ah, what kind of son makes his Ma go to such lengths?
- After completing the mission, Toni will be dressed in the Leone Suit, regardless of what he was wearing when the mission was started.
- This is one of the few missions in the GTA series to be triggered from inside a safehouse.
- This is one of the easiest missions in LCS, as all the player needs to do is drive to the meeting point.
- The letter at the table will never disappear until the player reloads or restarts the game.
The reward for completing the mission is $2,000 and unlocks the mission The Morgue Party Candidate for Donald Love. The Antonio Outfit is also unlocked. Ma Cipriani also calls off her hitmen, meaning that they will no longer chase or try to kill Toni.