|Vehicle type||Civilian fixed-wing aircraft|
|Appearance(s)||Grand Theft Auto V|
Grand Theft Auto Online
- "The ultimate kid's toy with adult consequences, this aerobatic stunt plane offers unparalleled handling and performance for the budding free-style [sic] pilot. Nothing gets her hot like seeing you do 5G barrel rolls until you nearly black out. From slow roll into slow clap into hammerhead into scream for daddy, this is perfect for the kind of rich showoff who wants to prove he's still got all the moves. No room for passengers, it's just you and your mortality battling it out up there."
- ―Elitás Travel webpage
The Mallard may be inspired by the Zivko Edge 540, or Extra 300S, with some similarity to the same Pitt's Special S1 based Stuntplane from Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas but with a longer wingspan, taking the form of a small, mid-wing aircraft instead of a biplane. Like its predecessor, the Mallard is a relatively slow, yet very agile aircraft. The Collector's and Special Edition versions of the game include time trials, in which the player must follow a set of checkpoints in the quickest time.
The Mallard is powered by a single propeller engine, delivering sufficient thrust for the airplane to achieve excellent acceleration and top speed. The aircraft's light body makes it very maneuverable and agile, and it is able to perform various acrobatic stunts without difficulty. Due to the low ground clearance and small wheels in the front landing gears, the Mallard will scratch the ground if driven recklessly on the same.
- The Mallard features in a number of the Flight School challenges.
- The Mallard is GTA V's substitute to the Stuntplane in GTA: San Andreas, as both are light and agile aircraft built for aerobatic flying.
- A Mallard is a species of duck that inhabits parts of North America and Europe.
- The Mallard shares its name with two real-life aircraft, which are the Grumman Mallard and the Advanced Aeromarine Mallard, both of which are amphibious planes.
- Can be bought for $250,000 from elitastravel.com. Selecting and re-selecting will change
- Can occasionally be found landing at the Sandy Shores Airfield (often the version with Sprunk logos).
- Can be obtained in a side mission for the cinemas (as Michael). The player must switch characters and switch back, making the plane usable afterwards.
- Used during Flight School but cannot be kept.
- Spawns at Sandy Shores Airfield if one owns the Special or Collector's Edition of the game. The plane triggers Stunt Plane Time Trials when entered.
- Can be spawned via the cheat code button combination: