|Vehicle type||Civilian fixed-wing aircraft|
|Appearance(s)||Grand Theft Auto V|
- "The ultimate kid's toy with adult consequences, this aerobatic stunt plane offers unparalleled handling and performance for the budding free-style [sic] pilot. Nothing gets her hot like seeing you do 5G barrel rolls until you nearly black out. From slow roll into slow clap into hammerhead into scream for daddy, this is perfect for the kind of rich showoff who wants to prove he's still got all the moves. No room for passengers, it's just you and your mortality battling it out up there."
- ―Elitás Travel webpage
The Mallard may be inspired by the Zivko Edge 540, or Extra 300S, with some similarity to the same Pitt's Special S1 based Stuntplane from Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas but with a longer wingspan, taking the form of a small, mid-wing aircraft instead of a biplane. Like its predecessor, the Mallard is a relatively slow, yet very agile aircraft. The Collector's and Special Edition versions of the game include time trials, in which the player must follow a set of checkpoints in the quickest time.
- The Mallard features in a number of the Flight School challenges.
- The Mallard is GTA V-substitute to the Stuntplane in GTA: San Andreas, as both are light and agile aircrafts built for aerobatic flying.
- Can be bought for $250,000 from elitastravel.com.
- Can occassionally be found flying into Sandy Shores Airfield.