In order to keep our wiki providing the best information about missions to the public there are set guidelines that should be used in order to create high-quality articles that ensure the best information and a convenient reading experience for readers. Standard rules such as "neutral point of view" and third-person perspective apply for editing for missions articles.
- Intro (No headings required for opening section) should contain Template:Infobox mission and Template:Quote (the most famous quote of the mission). The intro should also contain short summary about the mission.
- Mission Objectives
- Enemies (if any)
- Deaths (if any)
- Video Walkthrough
- Gallery (if there is any photos to post in the article)
What to avoid
- Opinions and biased information, and fan-fiction.
- Speculation will be met with very low tolerance and will most likely be removed.
- Adding modded images to article pages, as the natural forms are all that is necessary.
- Adding images alongside text in loose form. Images should only be in the lead infobox or one of the organised galleries.
- "The sky is blue" trivia points; we would like to avoid the possibility of patronizing our readers.