- "Liberty City. Swingers Baseball. Statue of Happiness. Ugly women. Sleazy politicians. Gun crime. The most self-absorbed place on Earth. Yes, Liberty City."
In the mission Marta Full of Grace, Elizabeta sends Johnny Klebitz to pick up Marta from Francis International Airport in Dukes, as she is arriving with a large amount of cocaine hidden in her digestive tract. Unfortunately, a FIB agent discovers what Marta is carrying and attempts to detain her, apparently to force her to give him blowjobs. After a shootout with the police, Johnny rescues Marta and takes her to Elizabeta's apartment.
She is again seen in the mission Shifting Weight, cooking in Elizabeta's kitchen. She offers Johnny some food, which he accepts, but doesn't get a chance to eat with Malc cutting in and stating the two need to leave.
- The Lost and Damned
- According to Marta's second dialogue lines during the mission Marta Full of Grace, she had a hot night with Elizabeta Torres in Puerto Rico, but does not consider it as something serious. Elizabeta, on the other hand, shows a lot of concern for Marta. Johnny Klebitz and Malc have a discussion regarding this while riding towards the deal during "Shifting Weight".
- Marta implies that she is a fan of the Liberty City Swingers baseball team, or minimally has knowledge of the team.
- Marta is poorly proficient in the English language, and as a result uses Spanish for much of her appearance, creating a language barrier that leaves Johnny largely clueless of her thoughts. Much like the Serbian used by Niko Bellic and his Serbian acquaintances, the game translates Marta's Spanish into English via subtitles if it is enabled.
- Marta's own Spanish doesn't sound native, even in some sentences sound broken or slightly awkward.
- Marta questions her own motives on smuggling drugs during Marta Full of Grace and says, that all that risk doesn't worth few hundreds dollars and night or two with Elizabeta. She also adds, that Elizabeta is a good lover.
- Johnny tries to ask Marta out during their first meet. She doesn't understand him, however, which Johnny comments: "Language barrier is insurmountable hindrance in these relationships".