(Rear quarter view)
|Vehicle type||Civilian car|
|Body style||2-door coupe|
|Capacity||2 (driver and passenger)|
|Appearance(s)||Grand Theft Auto V|
|Related vehicle(s)||Rapid GT|
- "Sophisticated, superior, class-obsessed and with more than a little aggression under the hood, this grand tourer from Dewbauchee is as classically British as they come."
- ―Legendarymotorsport.net description.
The Massacro is heavily based on 2nd generation Aston Martin Vanquish. The upper front bumper duct is similar to the Corvette C7. The bonnet scoop and the headlamps are inspired by the Ferrari F12 Berlinetta. The rear end shows some resemblance to the Ferrari 360 and the Ferrari F430.
The Massacro's rear fascia design is similar to the real 2nd Generation Vanquish, with a panel between the tail lights and the manufacturer logo in the mid upper area of it, getting more resemblance to the rear fascia given to the Rapid GT, although with big differences in the plate and exhaust area and a more pronounced spoiler outline. The overall shape and greenhouse resemble a lot to the GTA IV's Super GT.
The Massacro is a fast, agile vehicle. It is capable of reaching high acceleration while also maintaining good handling. When it is drag racing with most sports cars, this is best choice for the players to do highway runs due to having the highest top speed in the "Sports" car class.
(0 - 60mph / 0 - 100km/h)
(mph / kph)
193 mph (310.6 kph) (217 mph/350 kph when tested)
6.0 L V12
Rear wheel drive
|Type||Upgrade||Cost (Story)||Cost (Online)|
|Carbon Race Splitter||$5850||$11700|
|Race Rear Diffuser||$3700||$7500|
|Race Roll Cage||$675||$1350|
|Exhausts||Titanium Exhaust Tips||$375||$712|
|Fenders||Race Wing Fenders||$450||$900|
|Race Vented Hood||$2500||$5000|
|Race Carbon Vented Hood||$4000||$8000|
|Carbon Side Skirt||$4000||$8000|
|Race Side Skirt||$5250||$10500|
|Race Carbon Side Skirt||$7000||$1400|
|Spoilers||Low Level Spoiler||$3750||$7050|
|Carbon Low Level Spoiler||$5000||$10000|
- Available in every garage for all the protagonists in single player.
- Can be purchased from Legendarymotorsport.net for $275,000 in GTA Online.
- The default radio stations for the Massacro is:
- GTA V: Non-Stop-Pop FM.
- The name Massacro is Italian for massacre, a word related to vanquish, which is the name of the Aston Martin model the car is based on.
- Given that the Massacro is based off the new Vanquish, it makes it likely at the higher end of the current Dewbauchee range, above the Rapid GT, which is based off the Aston Martin V8 Vantage (Vantage Volante for the convertible version), and replaces the Super GT, which is based off the Aston Martin DBS, just as the Vanquish replaces the DBS in real life.
- Along with the Rapid GT, this is the second car in the GTA series to feature CF-back lighting.
- With the correct modifications, the Massacro can be made to look like the Aston Martin Vantage GT3.
- The Massacro has a similar rear end to the Rapid GT and Exemplar, albeit with a different exhaust configuration and a more pronounced rear lip spoiler.
- The Massacro is the second car to have its manufacturer's name on a spoiler of the car, likely for use in motorsport, the first being the Jester.
- It has the same wheel design as the Obey Tailgater.
- The first images introducing the Massacro has the vehicle with customizations on, like the vented hood.
- Unlike it's real life counterpart, the Massacro uses a manual transmission instead of the automatic transmission which is standard on its real life counterpart, the Aston Martin Vanquish.