- "Even in this world full of scum and detritus, it's only right that we all bear our share."
- ―Maude Eccles
Events of GTA V
She gives out four bounties for Trevor Philips to track down and bring back to her. The bounties are for Ralph Ostrowski, Larry Tupper, Glenn Scoville and Curtis Weaver. Trevor can choose to kill the targets or capture them alive, to which Maude will pay Trevor $5,000 for killing one and $10,000 for capturing one alive.
After completing all the bounties, she tells Trevor about her dream of having a garden with a white picket fence, a husband, and dog named Skip and adds that she is retiring.
- She first appears in the gameplay trailer of GTA V.
- If you happen to kill the last of the four bounties, she'll tell her retirement decision to Trevor via e-mail. After that, she'll no longer contact the player.
- She wears the same calculator watch as Trevor.
- Her phone number is 328-555-0185
- Maude's company is listed on Trevor's bank statements as Canine Renditions, a reference to Dog the Bounty Hunter.
- Melvin mentions that he once tried to ask out Maude but was rejected.
- She has a Bleeter account and mentions the wipe-out of O'Neil brothers and that she has contracts on half of them, but never can recognize one from another in a Bleet posted after the events of Predator.
- Maude wears a grey Bishop's tank top, it's unknown what Bishop's called; Bishop's WTF?! or Bishop's Chicken, as the companies both have the same lettering.
- If Trevor stays with Maude after delivering the final criminal in person, she will eventually tell Trevor not to worry because she will see him again, in a serious tone. This indicates that she may appear later in the game, probably in future DLC.
- Upon close inspection of the criminal profile image sent in Maude's texts, the "reward for capture" is $15,000, but Trevor is only paid a maximum of $10,000. The remaining $5,000 is most likely Maude's cut of the reward.