|Appearance(s):||Grand Theft Auto IV|
Grand Theft Auto V
- "Global line of women's beauty products manufactured from animal byproducts."
- ― Description at LCN.com.
- The name is a play of "Max Rendering", though this could be unintentional.
- A Max Renda shop in renovations is used to go to the rooftops over the Vangelico jewel store to case the robbery and to throw the BZ Gas Grenades during the heist.
- The girl in the advertisements is on the image of the second cover Vain beauty magazine in GTA V.