|Tagline(s):||"Invest in the red, it's in your interest"|
|Appearance(s):||Grand Theft Auto V|
- "War profiteers, election fixers, scoundrels. You know, bankers."
- ― Description at LCN.com.
The Maze Bank is a chain of banks in the HD Universe located in Los Santos. Its presence is predominant in Southern San Andreas with branches throughout the Los Santos Metropolitan Area. Its website is Maze-bank.com. The player can buy stocks of the company at the Lcn-exchange.com website.
The headquarters of the company, the Maze Bank Tower, is located in Pillbox Hill, Downtown Los Santos. This skyscraper is the tallest building in San Andreas and the West Coast of the United States of America. The company also sponsors the Maze Bank Arena in La Puerta, the city's main stadium.
- Michael and the GTA Online Protagonist have active accounts in this bank, as seen when you enter the bank's website. Although Franklin and Trevor cannot use its website, they can still use Maze Bank ATMs to deposit or withdraw money.
- It is most likely a parody of US Bank.
- Maze Bank's 3-dimensional logo bears a resemblance to Enron's logo.
- One of The Three Bankers that Franklin picks up in the side mission Clown Car for the Downtown Cab Co. works at Maze Bank.