- "Home to the Los Santos Panic basketball team, auditions for the hit reality talent show Fame or Shame - hosted by the celebrity who just won't go away, Lazlow - are also being filmed at the Maze Bank Arena."
- ―GTA V Manual
The Maze Bank Arena is a large sports arena located in La Puerta, Los Santos, in Grand Theft Auto V. It is home of the city's basketball team the Los Santos Panic, and where the auditions for the reality show Fame or Shame are held.
Events of Grand Theft Auto V
In the mission Fame or Shame, Michael and Trevor travel to the arena in order to rescue Michael's daughter, Tracey, from the clutches of pop-sensation Lazlow. The two men chase him out of the stadium, but Lazlow manages to get into his red Dilettante and drives away from the parking lot, only to be pursued by Michael and Trevor who stole a Phantom with a Fame or Shame trailer attached to it.
- Attention: It is forbidden to smoke in these premises.
- Attention visitors and personnel: In these premises are subject to search.
- The stadium resembles a scaled down, domed iteration of the Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum, and may also be a reference to the The Forum of Inglewood, the former home of the Los Angeles Lakers, and whose naming rights were also held by a bank .
- The arena's old name was most likely "The Forum", as seen in the box offices. This would also be a reference to real-life The Forum and to its 3D Universe counterpart, the Los Santos Forum.
- Images of four Los Santos Panic players (numbers 5, 13, 18 and 25) can be seen around the stadium.
- Out of Fame or Shame, the Arena only has an inaccessible lowly-textured interior, different from the one seen in the mission. If the player manages to go through the doors, he will fall in the map as the interior is not solid.
- The upper tier and glass roof have strong similarities to the Georgia Dome in Atlanta.