Messing with the Man
|Game:||Grand Theft Auto: Vice City|
|Location:||Downtown, Vice City|
|Conditions of mission failure:||Wasted|
Running out of time
|Unlocked by:||Alloy Wheels of Steel|
- "Which is why I'm gonna ask you to go mess with the man. This whole damn country needs a kick in the ass, and we're the ones to deliver it. So get out there, grab a bike and show this city how pissed you are!"
- ―Mitch Baker.
Tommy drops by The Greasy Chopper, looking to see if Mitch agrees to pull security for Kent Paul's concert with Love Fist. Mitch angrily says that he's fought during the Vietnam War and that being part of the family is not just about doing favors. He instructs Tommy to get a bike and cause a city-wide rampage. Tommy goes out and starts destroying vehicles, shooting pedestrians and getting heated. In under two minutes he manages to fill a chaos bar and beats his mission.
In order to complete the mission the player must:
- You must fill the chaos meter in the time given to show us how much of a badass you are.
Tips and Tricks
- The safest and fastest method to accomplish this mission is by using an Angel to shoot at several cars and destroy them, which will cause the chaos meter to quickly rise. It is not necessary to kill civilians and police officers.
- After completion of the mission, unlike most other missions, the wanted levels earned during the level will not be removed. Thus, it's recommended to buy the Skumole Shack to save your game and avoid being killed by police attacks.
- A glitch that is only on the PS2 version allows you to keep shooting at a destroyed vehicle and the chaos meter will still go up.
- Other good idea is get a minigun, get three stars and when police helicopter arrives, shoot at it until the chaos bar fills up and you finish the mission. (Tested on PC)
- The wanted level does not clear upon completion of the mission.
- The song that can be heard playing in the background during the opening cutscene is "Bark at the Moon" by Ozzy Osbourne. The song is also featured on the in-game radio station V-Rock. In the 10th anniversary edition for the game this background track was replaced by "Two Minutes to Midnight" by Iron Maiden, which is also featured on the in-game radio station V-Rock.
- When Mitch says "This whole damn country...", in the cutscene, you may notice a pedestrian's head on the floor.
|iPad 2 Version|