|Appearance(s):||Grand Theft Auto IV|
|Full name:||Michael Graves|
|Date of birth:||1950 (Age 58)|
|Place of birth:||Broker, Liberty City|
LCPD Database information
First Name: Michael
Place of Birth: Broker, Liberty City
- 1999 - Criminal Sexual Act: Minor
- 2003 - Campaign Finance Law Violation
- Running against John Hunter for governor.
- Charged with sexually harassing employees' children.
- Alleged to have spent $400,000 of senatorial campaign funds on a vacation home in the Philippines .
- There's a Michael Graves campaign billboard facing north in South Bohan along the East Borough Bridge.
- His criminal record would prevent him from running for governor.
- Like John Hunter, a pedestrian with an identical model to Graves can be found around Liberty City.