Michael Graves is a 58-year old candidate for governor of the State Of Liberty in Grand Theft Auto IV. His opponent is John Hunter. He has been charged with sexually harrassing employee's children and has also been alleged to have spent $400,000 of senatorial campaign funds on a vacation home in the Philippines. He has been arrested on two other occassions, once in 1999 for a criminal sexual act and again in 2003 for a campaign finance law violation. He is much more Conservative than Hunter, who is also very Conservative, and likely a Republican.
LCPD Database information
First Name: Michael
Place of Birth: Broker, Liberty City
- 1999 - Criminal Sexual Act: Minor
- 2003 - Campaign Finance Law Violation
- Running against John Hunter for governor.
- Charged with sexually harassing employees' children.
- Alleged to have spent $400,000 of senatorial campaign funds on a vacation home in the Philippines .
- There's a Michael Graves campaign billboard facing north in South Bohan along the East Borough Bridge.
- His criminal record would prevent him from running for governor.
- Like John Hunter, a pedestrian with an identical model to Graves can be found around Liberty City.