Mike "Lips" Last Lunch
|Game:||Grand Theft Auto III|
|Location:||Trenton, Portland Island, Liberty City|
|Conditions of mission failure:||Destroy Mike Forelli's car|
|Unlocks:||Farewell 'Chunky' Lee Chong|
|Unlocked by:||Drive Misty For Me|
- "Lips Forelli is stuffing his fat face in St. Marks Bistro."
- ―Joey Leone
Claude walks in and is told by Joey Leone that the Forelli brothers owe him money and that he is tired of waiting, needing Claude to teach them some respect. He tells Claude that Mike Forelli (possibly a brother of the Don of the Forellis) is eating at Marco's Bistro in Saint Mark's and tells Claude to rig a bomb to Forelli's car using 8-Ball's bomb shop in Harwood. Claude leaves and drives to Marco's Bistro, stealing Mike Forelli's car. He drives it to 8-Ball's bomb shop, has the bomb rigged and returns the car to its original location. Forelli slowly leaves Marco's Bistro and after starting his car, is killed as the bomb detonates.
In order to complete the mission the player must:
- Steal Forelli's car
- Take Forelli's car to 8-Ball's garage. North of here, behind 'Easy Credit Autos'
- Park the car back at Marco's Bistro
- Get clear of Marco's Bistro
- The mission has a time limit of six minutes.
- The Marco's Bistro sign reads "Eat till you explode!", a reference to Mike Forelli's death.
- You can go up a few flights of steps and the mission still passes.
- This is the final time that the player sees Misty.
!PS2 Version !PC Version |-! | |}