- "This is strictly classified. Nothing goes on here. Close the file, please."
- — GTA San Andreas Website.
Mike Toreno's Ranch is a ranch in Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas located in Tierra Robada, San Andreas, and is owned by Mike Toreno. Four of Toreno's missions begin at the ranch: Monster, Highjack, Interdiction and Verdant Meadows. Toreno's Ranch is available to save after Carl Johnson receives a mystery phone call from the ranch upon completing the mission Yay Ka-Boom-Boom. When the player has started these missions the game can be saved there. If the player goes down to the lake at the ranch there is a small boat dock, but unfortunately no sea-going vessel can be saved.
After completing Vertical Bird, heavy weapons will spawn in the house.
Tip: To stock up on ammunition for the above weapons, pick up the weapon(s) desired, save the game (at the ranch) and repeat.
- Washington - Initially, upon entry the Washington will automatically give you a one star wanted level, owing to be a government vehicle. However, later in the game, this no longer happens.
- The ranch is located on one of the dirt roads that criss-cross rural areas of the state. Unusually, however, this road has frequent traffic on it, as opposed to the virtually deserted country roads encountered elsewhere.
- It is one of few safehouses not to have a save point in an enclosed area. Others include the Doherty Garage, Angel Pine Save Point, Catalina's Hideout and the Four Dragons Casino. Additionally, all safehouses are unlocked after completing a certain mission.
- Inside the ranch house, there is a large poster-sized map of San Andreas on the wall. This is actually a beta map of San Andreas, and it features several differences from the final version of the game; For example, in the beta map, the town of Bayside doesn't exist, and there is a small island in the middle of San Fierro Bay which isn't there in the final game.
- An identical map can also be found inside the Lil' Probe Inn.
- Two Oysters