|For the character, see Mike Toreno.|
| MISSION |
|Game:||Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas|
|Location:||Jizzy's Pleasure Domes, Battery Point|
|Target:||Rescue Mike Toreno|
|Conditions of mission failure:|
Time runs out
|Unlocked by:||T-Bone Mendez|
- "Hey holmes, Mike is in trouble. Let's Bounce. They taking the yay shipment and the van, and Mike's still in the back!"
- ― T-Bone Mendez
T-Bone is convinced that the Loco Syndicate are being monitored. At that point, Mike Toreno calls T-Bone and explains that he is in danger and needs assistance. T-Bone informs Carl and Jizzy that the van containing the drug shipment has been stolen with Toreno still inside. Toreno informs T-Bone that his phone battery is running low, and he will provide directions until it runs out. Carl drives T-Bone to the locations given by Toreno, and finally locates the van at Easter Bay Airport. Guided by Toreno's now-working transponder, Carl and T-Bone locate the van and rescue Toreno from the Da Nang Boys. Toreno exits the van and, not knowing Carl, holds him at gunpoint, though stands down when T-Bone explains who he is. Toreno explains that the police will be searching for the van and they must destroy the van with the shipment inside, despite T-Bone's reluctance to do so. Carl destroys the van and drives Toreno and T-Bone away from the airport. After losing the police, Carl drives Toreno and T-Bone back to Jizzy's club.
In order to complete the mission the player must:
- Get inside the car
- Drive to the building site
- Drive to the airport
- Use the signal to find the van
- Kill those goons
- Destroy the Van
- Take Toreno away from the burning van before the police arrive
- Lose the heat! Get to the Pay 'n' Spray
- Get back to The Pleasure Domes
- To save time, the player can ignore T-Bone's directions and instead head straight to the airport.
- If the player is using the "Never Wanted" cheat, the mission will not continue once the player passes the red marker at the airport. To fix this, leave the vehicle and run away from it until the game instructs the player to return, at which point the mission will continue as normal.
- Sometimes, the damage meter will not fill up even if the player repeatedly crashes. To fix this glitch, load a saved game and attempt the mission again.
- During the cutscene where Toreno exits the van, a second yellow van appears in the background next to the vehicle Carl drove to the airport, alongside a white limosuine which the player can use as a getaway vehicle.
- The reward for completing this mission is $7000 and an increase in Respect. The mission Outrider is also unlocked.
- The song featured in the Pre-mission cutscene is called "Loopzilla" by George Clinton, which can also be heard on Bounce FM.
- When Jizzy is referring to having eyes everywhere, the line is a rendition of the line said by Teddy Duchamp from the film Stand By Me where his friend Chris says "You four eyed pile of shit!" and Teddy replies, "A pile of shit has a thousand eyes." Much similar to the line said by Jizzy.
- Although only T-Bone is in the car when CJ tries to find Toreno, Jizzy's voice can also be heard commenting T-Bone's instructions, implying that he may have been present in the beta version of the mission.
- In one of the dialogues after Mike order Mendez to torch the van, there's a mistake in the script of the dialogue, T-Bone says "Hey chale, güero, we ain't torching nada!" while the subtitles read Charlie instead of Chale. "Chale" is a Mexican Spanish expression that can be roughly translated into English as Damn!