Mile High Club
|Name:||Mile High Club|
|Appearance(s):||Grand Theft Auto V|
Events in GTA V
The Club is based on the JW Marriott and Ritz-Carlton hotel building that is a part of L.A. Live, which was under construction from 2007 until early 2010. However, the Club appears taller and closer to the center of the city's skyline than its real-life counterpart.
- Parachute: Top of the biggest crane.
- The term "Mile High Club" is a slang term applied collectively to individuals who have sex while on board an aircraft in flight.
- There is also a Mile High Club in the GTA clone video game Just Cause 2. It consists of a party deck hanging 1000m+ (3280ft) in mid-air under two airships.
- The construction site is just next to the Pillbox South Station of Los Santos Transit.
- The biggest crane of the construction site features a ladder (or rather a set of ladders) so long, that the time required for climbing it can reach 5 minutes as seen here.