Milica Bellic is the mother of two sons, Niko Bellic and his deceased brother, and the aunt of Roman Bellic. She is not seen in the game, however a few e-mails are sent to Niko's email inbox during the course of the Grand Theft Auto IV storyline. In her emails, she mentions that she feels guilty that Niko was corrupted by the environment that he grew up in.
Towards the end of the storyline, Milica sends an e-mail to Niko confirming Roman's marriage, happy that Roman is "settling down." Milica loves her son, and likes to know that he is safe. It is implied that Roman is fond of her too.
- In Serbia, the name Milica is the most common female name.
- During friendship activities with Roman, Niko implies that his (Niko's) mother either grew up or lived on a farm, before being forced out by heroin smugglers.
- She speaks to her son in Serbian "Nadam se da si dobro i da si srecan u Americi." which translates as "I hope you are well and are happy in America."
- Milica's e-mail address is <MilicaBellic@eyefind.info>.
- If the player chooses to respond negatively to her e-mails, Niko will send a positive response to her instead.