|Game:||Grand Theft Auto V|
|Location:||Grand Senora Desert|
|Conditions of mission failure:|
The hardware has been destroyed.
|Unlocks:||The Paleto Score|
|Unlocked by:||Paleto Score Setup|
Military Hardware is a heist setup the player must complete in preparation for The Paleto Score. The mission can be conducted with any of the three protagonists: Michael De Santa, Franklin Clinton, or Trevor Philips.
The player must stop a military convoy, which consists of a Barracks and two Crusaders, that is driving through Grand Senora Desert and steal the Barracks containing the military hardware. After the hijack, the player needs to drive back to the Meth lab and park the truck behind Trevor's office. A few moments later the player will call Lester to tell him you have the gear. After the phone call the mission ends, and the heist becomes available.
- Intercept the military hardware.
- Go to the meth lab.
- Get out of the truck.
Gold Medal Objectives
- Head Hunter - Kill 5 enemies with a headshot.
- Sticky Strategist - Stop the convoy using a sticky bomb trap.
- Part of the convoy's route takes it through rural countryside. When waiting in ambush, care must be taken to watch out for dangerous wildlife that may attack while the player is waiting.
- The suit seems to be based on the distinctive all-body armor typically worn by military bomb-disposal personnel.