Miss T is a hip hop clothing brand that makes women's hip hop/street style clothes in Grand Theft Auto IV and Grand Theft Auto V. It is featured in the in-game website www.peepthatshit.com under the "Hip Hop" shopping section. The clothing brand's name could be a reference to the Grand Theft Auto III character Misty, and is a possible parody of clothing brand Miss Sixty, also paying homage to famous showman Mister T.
GTA IV + Episodes from Liberty City
- Columbus Avenue, Middle Park, Algonquin
- Liberty Lane, City Hall, Algonquin
- Albany Avenue, Middle Park East, Algonquin
- Cougar Avenue, Morningwood, Los Santos
- Prosperity Street Promenade and Marathon Avenue, Del Perro, Los Santos
- Vinewood, Los Santos
- Some African-American prostitutes can sometimes be seen wearing clothing with the Miss T logo.
- Miss T is seen in Trevor's trailer at about 0:33.
- Rudy D'Avanzo often visits Miss T.
- Its name is most likely a reference to the word misty, a name given to an attractive woman.