Missed the Boat?
The boat stalling while being chased by authorities.
|Game:||Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars|
|Location:||East Island City, Dukes, Liberty City|
|Reward:||10 bags of Heroin|
Safehouse in Lower Easton
|Unlocks:||Cash and Burn|
|Unlocked by:||Street of Rage|
- Mobster: "Hey, our Chinese delivery boy made it. I hope you got extra duck sauce."
- Huang: "Very fucking funny..."
- Mobster: "You think I'm funny? Like a clown? You think I'm a joke?"
- Huang: "I saw that film too, you cretin. Now shut up and give me that gear, or I'll show you what I think about clowns!"
- Mobster: "Okay, okay.. Jeez - take it easy. Tight ass prick..."
Uncle Kenny wants Huang to take a boat and head out to sea to meet a dealer carrying some drugs for him. Huang gets to the stalling boat and quickly heads out to the dealer, escape from coast guards and bring them back to shore.
Once you have watched the cutscene, drive to the indicated location. Once there get in the indicated boat. You will have two minutes to get to the dealers boat, so motor it away. Your boat's engine will soon fail, and you will have to play a minigame where you will need to restart it (instructions are ingame), once you get to the dealer he will give you the drugs. But then a coast guard helicopter will fly over you. Now you will need to escape the coast guard and head back to the indicated jetty. The boat will stall on occasions, so watch out. A small "Boat Health" meter will appear at the top of the screen, don't let this deplete. Once you lose the helicopter head to the indicated jetty whilst avoiding the Coast Guard Dinghys. Once you get to the jetty the mission is complete.
In order to complete the mission the player must:
- Get to the boat at the nearby jetty
- Get to the mobsters' rendezvous before they leave
- The Coast Guard have spotted you. Lose them
- You've lost the Coast Guard. Take the contraband to the jetty
Mission Replay description
"The big boss, Hsin, wanted us to start working with the mob.
Uncle Kenny sent me to bring in some of their contraband coming in by the boat.
I got into some shit with the coast guard, thanks to a piece of crap boat Uncle Kenny provided."
|Missed the Boat?|