The Mission Row Police Station is one of the eight LSPD police stations in Los Santos. It is also the only one to have an accessible interior. The police station is located in Mission Row, as the name suggests.
Like other police stations in the game, the Mission Row Police Station serves as a respawn point if the player is busted in the area. The police station is also the location for the Impound Garage. The Mission Row Police Station is a modern three-story building, however, only the ground floor and the helipad are accessible to the player. There is also a basement which is only accessible through a glitch. The station is based on the LAPD Olympic Station.
Appearances in Missions
The following vehicles can be found at the Mission Row Police Station:
- Police Cruiser - Parked out the front.
- Interceptor - Parked out the front.
- Police Buffalo - Parked out the front.
- Police Maverick or Buzzard (Not a Buzzard Attack Chopper) - On the helipad on the roof.
- Walking up the stairs to the helipad will give the player a 3 star wanted level.
- The Mission Row Police Station is the first police station to be accessible in the HD Universe
- Flying over the police station in Story Mode will have the player receive a warning that they are flying over a restricted airspace and will be shot down. Nothing is used to shoot down the player if they linger, though.