|Appearance(s):||Grand Theft Auto III|
Grand Theft Auto Advance
Grand Theft Auto Online (Parent character model)
|Place of birth:||Liberty City|
|Home:||Portland, Liberty City|
Staunton Island, Liberty City
Hepburn Heights, Portland, Liberty City
|Main affiliation:||Luigi Goterelli|
|Voiced by:||Kim Gurney (GTA III)|
None (GTA A)
- "You working regular for Luigi now, huh? It's about time he got a driver we can trust!"
- ― Misty
Misty is a character in Grand Theft Auto series who appears as a minor character in both Grand Theft Auto III (set in 2001) and Grand Theft Auto Advance (set in 2000), as well as a cameo appearance as an object in Grand Theft Auto Vice City (set in 1986).
Mike drives Misty and two other female prostitutes to "high-rolling" clients, on orders from 8-Ball, in an attempt to find out information about the death of Vinnie. She later moves to Staunton Island and begins working for Yakuza co-leader Asuka Kasen, meeting Mike again when is sent by Asuka to deal with a pimp who had been stalking some of her girls.
By 2001, Misty has returned to living on Portland, and begun to work for Luigi Goterelli at his club, Luigi's Sex Club 7 in the Red Light District. She has also become the "regular girl" of prominent Leone Family member and mechanic Joey Leone, an associate of Goterelli's. She first meets Claude when he is sent to pick her up from Sweeney General Hospital and return her to the club. Claude and Misty meet once more when he drives her to Joey Leone's garage in Trenton. The two meet on one final occasion, when Claude is employed by Joey Leone to kill Mike Forelli, a prominent member of the Forelli Family.
- GTA III
- GTA Advance
- GTA Online
- You can choose Misty as a mother of the player in Grand Theft Auto Online, if you purchased the Collectors Edition of Grand Theft Auto V.
- Misty is in many ways similar to Grand Theft Auto IV's character Lola Del Rio. They are both prostitutes that are featured in nearly every promotional artwork for their respective games. The only difference is that Lola is an unseen character and was only used to promote the game, while Misty did appear in GTA III and GTA Advance.
- During the missions Luigi's Girls and Drive Misty For Me, the player can have Misty attack other non-playable characters by attacking them. Misty also makes statements such as "Leave me alone! Hey!".
- Misty is viewed as something of a mascot for Grand Theft Auto III due to her prominent role in the game's promotion.
- A bar named Misty's appears in San Fierro in Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas, which may be a reference to Misty.
- During Luigi's mission Luigi's Girls, once you pick Misty up you can hear that she pronounces her own name as "Mitsy."
- Misty is the only prostitute in the GTA series to appear in more than one game.
- Misty originally wore a black miniskirt with a red bra, and a white jacket with gold high heels.
- Misty is the first named prostitute to be introduced in the GTA series.
- In Grand Theft Auto Online, aside from custom parents, Misty can be selected as a special parent, alongside Niko Bellic, Claude, and John Marston from Red Dead Redemption.
- In the beta, Misty originally sported the same skin as the blond street prostitute.
|Mike • Vinnie • 8-Ball • Cisco • King Courtney • Jonnie • Asuka Kasen • Yuka Kasen • Misty • Cartel Boss|