|Appearance(s):||Grand Theft Auto IV|
|Place of birth:||Middle East|
Six unnamed children
|Main affiliation:||Roman's Cab Depot|
Roman's Taxi (formerly)
|Voiced by:||Manish Dayal|
- "I must get one of those tree-shaped air fresheners if I am going to be ferrying around dirt bags like you."
- ―Mohammed insulting Niko.
Mohammed most likely comes from the Middle East. Although his country of origin is not specifiedm it is guessed by his Arabic name that he comes from an Arabic country. He is married and loves his wife, but is unfaithful to her as he brags about seducing female tourists he picks up from the airport. He estimates that with all his adulterous activity, he has six children. His countries of origin seem to highly be Bangladesh, Pakistan or Western India.
Events of Grand Theft Auto IV
He is first mentioned when Roman is seen shouting to him over the radio in an early mission cutscene, but he first appears as the one who drives Niko Bellic around when Niko receives free taxi rides (Roman's friendship ability).
Mohammed is very short tempered and impatient. Although he is relatively civil to Niko at first, this quickly changes to open hostility. He apparently resents not only Roman for his company's perceived low wages, but also Niko, calling him a "freeloader" or "dog lover", and making comments about his personal hygiene, claiming Niko makes the taxi smell of "pigshit".
Early in the game, he picks Niko up in one of Roman's Esperanto-based taxis, but the fleet is upgraded to Cavalcades after Roman buys a new safehouse in Algonquin -- a phone call from Roman suggests that he had a sizeable gambling win around the same time. Mohammed has sex with girls he picks up, as said in his first conversation.
- Mohammed represents a common stereotype in New York City of how taxi drivers are often Middle Eastern (with noticeable accents).
- He sometimes complains about Roman saying that he has low wages and that he treats him bad.
- He usually disrespects Niko
- He occasionally calls Niko a "head dick" instead of "dickhead". It might be a grammatical error associated with Mohammed's native language.
- However, he will also become a random pedestrian if you happen to keep the car in sight during a long foot chase. When you car jack him or hit the car, he will fight you and yell things like "Roman is ten times more man than you!' or "Roman's gonna pay for that!" and other obscenities. Mohammed can be killed by Niko, but will still appear when called.
- If the taxi somehow catches fire either from a police chase or countless damage (which is quite rare to happen while in a taxi), Mohammed will exit the car and then run off and become a random pedestrian.
- Sometimes if you push the car, he will get out and try to fight you, if a car hits him, he will stop trying to fight you and pull the driver who hit him out and start a fight, he has even been seen punching a female driver who hit him.
- Mohammed's favorite radio station appears to be Massive B Soundsystem 96.9 and Tuff Gong Radio, as when you enter the cab, one of these radio stations will play.