|Appearance(s):||Grand Theft Auto V|
|Full name:||Molly Schultz|
|Place of birth:||Los Santos|
|Date of death:||2013|
|Main affiliation:||Devin Weston|
|Vehicle(s):||White Rapid GT|
Red Cognoscenti Cabrio
|Businesses:||Senior Vice President and General Counsel|
|Voiced by:||Elizabeth Mason|
- "Mr. Weston is one of the most brilliant investors the world has ever known. He's... He's obviously a maverick."
- ― Molly Schultz, expressing her devout fondness for her employer.
She's Devin Weston's lawyer, as well as the Senior Vice President and General Counsel to his business.
Molly Schultz graduated from Vespucci University with a degree in Law and an Msc in Corporate Raiding from ULSA. After training at Feist & Welch, she spent five years working for the in-house Litigation team of Globe Oil before moving to Redwood Cigarettes, where she successfully overturned 26 class action lawsuits linking tobacco to lung cancer. She was then headhunted by Devin Weston for his 'Resistance Training in Rwanda' benefit workout in 2009.
Events in GTA V
As Weston's trusted lieutenant, Schultz often handles the contacts between Weston and the three protagonists. Her final appearances come when she is told by Weston to take and store a copy of a film produced by Michael De Santa and Solomon Richards to her flight.
Unwilling to surrender his first movie, Michael chases her to the Los Santos International Airport. Schultz attempts to escape Michael by running to a Jet in Weston's hangar. However, she is accidentally sucked into the jet's turbine and chopped into gory, bloody shreds.
- GTA V
- It's implied throughout the game that Molly is in love with Devin Weston. In Devin's Lifeinvader page, Molly invites Devin to spend the night in her house. Franklin also says that Devin will not fall in love with her, no matter how hard she tries in the end of the mission Pack Man. Trevor is enamored with Schultz but she in no way returns his affections.
- In GTA Online character customization's lifestyle, if the character is female and "Doing legal work" is heavily assigned, the character might get Molly's outfit.
- Her favorite radio stations might be Soulwax FM and FlyLo FM as these are the default radio stations in her car.
- Molly is one of the two female antagonists of the entire series, the other being Catalina.
- She is one of the few characters in the GTA series to die in an accident, rather than being killed by somebody.