|This article or section is Under Construction.|
|Game:||Grand Theft Auto V|
|Location:||Cape Catfish, Blaine County|
|Conditions of mission failure:||Wasted|
|Reward:||Michael has his Tailgater returned|
|Protagonist(s):||Michael De Santa|
- "My sources are convinced there's a plot in International Affairs, y'know 'The Agency', and they're using this facility to make a serious nerve toxin...Yeah. Which they plan, in their mind blowing insanity, to let a major terrorist release on a metropolitan area, so they can continue to get funding."
- ―Steve Haines
Michael, Franklin, and Trevor meet at Cape Catfish. Soon, Steve and Dave Norton arrive. Steve wants the protagonists to steal a chemical weapon from Humane Labs and Research, an IAA research facility. Due to a lack of manpower, Steve and Dave join the caper. Steve instructs Trevor and Franklin to handle transport, while Michael joins Steve and Dave in infiltrating the lab.
Michael, Steve, and Dave, dressed in scuba suits, take a Dinghy down the San Andreas coast to a spot near Humane Labs and Research. The three dive and approach an underwater exhaust shaft; to gain entry, the player as Michael must use a torch to cut loose a grate over the shaft's access point. Once inside, the three swim through the shaft until they reach the interior of the lab. From there, the three advance through the halls. Michael is armed with a stun gun and is responsible for taking out the scientists and other employees encountered along the way.
Soon, the three reach their destination. After convincing a scientist to open the lab door, Michael is able to grab the chemical weapon. An alarm is triggered and armed security guards begin to appear. Michael and the two FIB agents push through to the lab's garage area (Michael is now encouraged to use his regular arsenal). Outside is a refrigeration unit meant to transport the chemical weapon; Michael places the weapon in this container.
The player is shifted to Trevor flying the Cargobob Steve purchased with the money taken in The Paleto Score. Trevor lowers the Cargobob over the refrigeration unit. However, Steve suddenly insists that the heat is too great and that they call off the operation. Michael argues. Steve soon relents. He runs back into the lab's garage; there, he shoots himself in the leg, then presents himself as a hero to the arriving security agents. However,the United Liberty Paper Contact dosen't buy it and orders Hains to be detained.
With refrigeration unit in tow, Trevor flies to Sandy Shores Airfield, lowers the container onto a waiting Flatbed, then lands the helicopter. Franklin and Michael confer with Dave, who then leaves with the semitruck. After Dave is gone, Michael checks his phone and sees that Martin Madrazo has accepted as apology the artifact Michael and Trevor stole in the mission Derailed. Michael celebrates with Franklin, excited that he can finally return to Los Santos
The player is shifted to Trevor as he drives Patricia back to her husband. The radio in Trevor's Bodhi is automatically set to Los Santos Rock Radio, with "If You Leave Me Now" by Chicago setting the appropriate mood. As they drive, Patricia tells the crying Trevor that she will miss him but that this is for the best. Trevor leaves Patricia at Madrazo's mansion at La Fuente Blanca, but not before threatening a clearly frightened Martin. At this point, the mission ends.
Gold Medal Objectives
- Stunner - Stun 8 enemies with the Stun Gun.
- Headshots - Kill 15 enemies with a headshot.
- Accuracy - Finish with a shooting accuracy of at least 70%.
- Time - Complete within 13:30.
- It is later revealed via a Weazel News radio broadcast that the "dangerous chemicals" were really a new recipe for "cheap perfume" (though this is likely a cover story).
- When taking Patricia Madrazo back to her husband, the radio will automatically be tuned into Los Santos Rock Radio playing "If You Leave Me Now" by Chicago.
- While travelling through the secret passage, Michael says that he feels like he's giving the Statue of Happiness a colonoscopy.
- The mission's name is likely a reference to the Cary Grant/Marilyn Monroe movie of the same name. The movie focuses on a chemist whose chimapanzee inadvertently discovers a youth serum. The mission involves the raid of a chemical plant, inside which the raiders find monkeys used in experimentation.