|This article or section is Under Construction.|
(Rear quarter view).
|Vehicle type||Civilian car|
|Body style||2-door sports car|
|Capacity||2 (driver and passenger)|
|Appearance(s)||Grand Theft Auto V|
- "Remember Italy's glory days before feminism and the Euro ruined everything? When a suitcase full of Lire would buy you an espresso and a pack of cigarettes, if you were lucky? Produced by old-money Italians in the 1960s, driven by new-money guidos in the 2010s, the Monroe is a classic supercar that has been making douchebags look stylish for over 50 years."
- ―Legendary Motorsport webpage.
(0 - 60mph / 0 - 100km/h)
(mph / kph)
rear-mid rear engine, rear wheel drive
- Curiously, a real life Lamborghini Miura was bought for $490,000 (The same price as the Monroe in Legendary Motorsports) in an auction by the actor Nicolas Cage, being the highest price the model was ever sold for.
- In the mission Pack Man, the yellow Monroe that had been stolen by Lamar featured a license plate reading "FAST 66", this would be an indication of the year of the car's manufacture (1966). This reflects the first appearance of the Lamborghini Miura P400 Prototype, occuring in 1966 in the Geneva motor show.
- The Monroe is also a reference to the 1969 film 'The Italian Job' because at the start of the film the car it is based on (Lamborghini Miura) is seen driving through the Italian Alps with "On Days like These" by Matt Monroe playing in the background.