|Game:||Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas|
|Location:||Tierra Robada, Bone County|
|Reward:||Pending on time|
|Unlocked by:||Yay Ka-Boom-Boom|
Carl is welcomed by a mysterious voice, who apparently knows a thing or two about his family. The voice says that Carl needs to impress him and let him see what Carl is made of. He instructs Carl to take a monster truck out for a drive.
Carl talks to this person who instructs him what to specifically do. He also tells Carl about the monster truck, and how to handle it.
After that small talk, Carl traverses Tierra Robada in the monster truck, passing through all thirty-five markers and returning back to the ranch in less than six and a half minutes. Carl is then rewarded with money depending on his time and position.
In order to complete the mission the player must:
- Get in the monster truck
- Get to the first checkpoint
- You need to get a time better then 6:30
Post mission phone call
Carl Johnson: Who the fuck is this?
Unknown Caller: Son, get back to the ranch and I'll explain everything. And I mean everything.
Carl Johnson: Can't you just tell me now? I guess not.
The reward for completing the mission depends on the time position: $5000 for 1st, $4000 for 2nd, $3000 for 3rd, $2000 for 4th and $1000 for 5th. The mission Highjack is unlocked.
- Carl does not know what a GPS is because in 1992, Global Positioning Systems were expensive and bulky military hardware found only on ships and planes. It would be about a decade or so before GPS manufacturers would start making GPS units for consumers.
- Oddly, Dwaine can be seen repairing the Monster, this is due to a programming error, making the repairman's model the same as Dwaine's.
- Toreno's house is unusual in that it can be entered without a transition to the hidden interiors universe. It also has a save point, which is active as soon as the region is unlocked.