More Deadly Than The Male
|Game:||Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories|
|Location:||Toshiko Kasen's Apartment, Torrington|
|Conditions of mission failure:||Wasted|
Minigun at Phil Cassidy's Fully Cocked Gun Shop
|Unlocked by:||Shogun Showdown|
- Toshiko: "This man I want you to destroy is my husband, Kazuki Kasen. Don't worry. For your services you will be handsomely rewarded."
- Toni: "Well, what if I say no?"
- Toshiko: "You won't. Because, while I merely want him dead, you need him dead."
- — Toshiko Kasen tells Toni Cipriani about her husband
More Deadly Than the Male is a mission in Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories, given to protagonist Toni Cipriani by Toshiko Kasen, the wife of Yakuza leader, from her apartment in the Torrington district of Staunton Island, Liberty City.
Toni arrives at Toshiko's apartment in Torrington, knowing nothing about her. She explains, however, that she wants her husband, Kazuki, to be humiliated and destroyed before being killed. She says that Toni dealt the Yakuza a big blow by destroying their tank but that Kazuki is re-arming, with a shipment coming in soon. Toni leaves and drives to a dock in Bedford Point and kills the Yakuza men guarding the shipment. Toni steals the Speeder and drives it to a dock in Rockford/Aspatria, avoiding more Yakuza men in boats. Toni then gives the weapons to business owner Phil Cassidy.
In order to complete the mission the player must:
- Steal the Yakuza arms shipment from Bedford Point
- You'll have to get past the Yakuza guards
- Take the weapons to Toshiko's contact
- Look out for more Yakuza boats
- Though the name of the mission refers to Toni dealing damage to Kazuki on the orders of his wife Toshiko, it also refers to the Black Widow spider, a species known for the females, which are quite deadly, and their habit of killing the harmless male soon after mating.
- This is Phil Cassidy's only appearance in Grand Theft Auto Liberty City Stories.
- During the cutscene at the end, Phil admits that he does so much business at the docks he should set himself up there and not halfway down the island. This explains why he has left his heavy artillery store and has moved to his barracks, by the time of the events of GTA III.