| MISSION |
Morgue Party Resurrection
|Game:||Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories|
|Location:||Holy rev. Joe's Flophouse, Pike Creek|
|Target:||Ned Burner's Corpse|
Avery Carrington's Corpse
|Conditions of mission failure:|
Burner's corpse destroyed
Avery's corpse destroyed
|Unlocks:||No Money, Mo' Problems|
|Unlocked by:||Stop the Press|
- Love: "I'M BACK! Back from the dead, Toni! Risen anew like a phoenix from the ashes! Like Lazarus! Yes! Lazarus Love! I am gonna be rich again! Panlantic is gonna pay me a fortune to see the deal through! We did it, Toni!"
- Toni: "Whatever..."
- ― Donald Love cheerfully tells Toni Cipriani about his newfound lease on life
Donald is now jubilent, knowing that his deal with Panlantic will make him rich once again. To celebrate, he wants to hold a new morgue party, but needs the corpses of Avery Carrington and Ned Burner if he is to dine. He and Toni leave the flophouse to collect one of the corpses and upon collecting one, takes it to Donald's hangar at the airport. Toni then leaves to collect the other, returning before the airport authorities realize that they have entered the airport. Ned's corpse is in a hearse at the church in Bedford Point, Staunton Island, whilst Avery's is on the way to the pathology labs in an ambulance on Shoreside Vale.
In order to complete the mission the player must:
- Get some transport for Donald
- Find a corpse
- Take Donald and the corpse to the Airport
- Get the other corpse
- Take the other corpse to the Airport
Post mission phone call
Donald Love: Toni? Donald here. If the Panlantic deal is to come to fruition we're going to need to, um... how can I put this delicately... 'clear' a small section of land in Fort Staunton.
Toni Cipriani: When you say 'we', you mean 'me', right?
Donald Love: Toni, you see through me. Go and see 8-Ball. I'm sure he can provide us with the necessary hardware.
- As indicated above, Toni can pick up Avery and Ned's corpses in any order.
- While Ned's body is sitting in a hearse, ready to be buried, Avery's body, for some reason, is in Wichita Gardens, which is nowhere near where he was killed.