|Appearance(s):||Grand Theft Auto IV|
The Lost and Damned
The Ballad of Gay Tony
|Full name:||Mori Green|
|Date of birth:||1955|
|Place of birth:||Broker, Liberty City|
|Date of death:||2008 (Age 53)|
|Main affiliation:||Jewish Mob|
|Voiced by:||Ed Rubeo|
During GTA IV
He is 53 and often worked with Isaac Roth. Green was present at a diamond deal with his partner Roth at the Libertonian Museum. He was killed when the deal was shot up by Luis Fernando Lopez. According to Isaac it was Mori's idea to buy the diamonds, because of the rising importance of diamond smuggling. Isaac shows genuine sorrow when Mori is killed, including running up to his body to check if he is okay, before running away to avoid being shot.
LCPD Database information
First Name: Mori
Place of Birth: Broker, Liberty City
Affiliations: Linked to Italian American Organized Crime.
- 1980 - Possession of Stolen Property
- 1985 - Tax Evasion
- 1993 - Racketeering
- 2000 - Clean Diamond Act Violation
- Diamond dealer
- Alleged ties to various Organized Crime Syndicates.
- Arrested in connection to an operation importing illegal conflict diamonds from Africa.
- Works closely with Isaac Roth.
- GTA IV
- The Lost and Damned
- The Ballad of Gay Tony
- If you check Mori's body after he is killed in GTA IV, during Museum Piece, there is a different corpse, one of a fat bearded man. This is also true for Collector's Item and Not So Fast.
- Mori is the only character in the GTA IV era whose death is shown in all three games; GTA IV, TLAD and TBoGT.
- Along with Niko Bellic, Johnny Klebitz, Luis Lopez, Roman Bellic, Anthony Prince, The Cook, and Isaac Roth, Mori is one of the eight characters in the GTA IV Era to appear in IV, TLAD and TBoGT.
- Isaac Roth and Mori Green are references to the business partners Hyman Roth and Moe Green in The Godfather.