- "Morningwood is known to be one the cleanest and safest neighborhoods in Los Santos, which still means that it's filthy and dangerous by most standards. It has a vibrant, ever-changing shopping district, because most stores go out of business in six months when they can't afford the rent."
- ―GTAV digital manual
Morningwood makes up one of the higher class neighbourhoods in the city of Los Santos. The neighbourhood consists of a few wealthy mansions along with high-end businesses such as G&B. Aside from the clothing stores, there are also a number of vintage theatres located in the southern end of Morningwood, one of which can be interacted with during gameplay.
Morningwood is organised into a strip of land going north-south. There is a main road known as Morningwood Boulevard that contains the neighbourhood's businesses in the southern end of the street along with houses in the north. Morningwood is divided into a residential district and a business district.
Events of GTA V
Morningwood is the residence of the family of Ferdinand Kerimov, who the protagonists "rescue" from the IAA HQ in the mission Three's Company, and who is then tortured by Trevor in the mission By The Book. It is in this latter mission that, while being transported to the airport by Trevor, Kerimov tells him that he just wants to go home to his family who lives in Morningwood.
- Ferdinand Karimov and his family.
Roads and Streets
- Cougar Avenue
- Morningwood Boulevard
- North Rockford Drive
- Perth Street
- Prosperity Street
- South Rockford Drive
- West Eclipse Boulevard
Places of Interest
- 1237 Prosperity Street
- Betta Building (Westwood Medical Plaza)
- Elgin House (Wilshire House)
- Tivoli Cinema (Fox Bruin Theater)
- ULSA Annexe (UCLA Extension)
- Weazel Morningwood (Fox Village Theatre)
- Bean Machine (BJ's Pizza Grill)
- Café Redemption
- Café Vespucci (The Janns Dome)
- Cherry Popper (Sandbag's Gourmet Sandwiches)
- Dickies Bagels
- Enoteca Kerplonk
- Foreign Attire (The Tanning Club)
- Fruit Of The Vine
- Fuque (Saint Pucchi Sposa)
- The Grain of Truth
- Ground & Pound Café
- Gusset (Victoria's Secret)
- G&B (American Apparel)
- Homme Gina
- Las Cuadras
- Laser Prints
- Limey's Juice and Smoothies
- Los Santos Office Supply Co.
- L.S. Gentstyle (Weyburn Clock Tower)
- The Mighty Bush
- Miss T
- Noodle Exchange
- Oldie But Goodie Antiquities
- Outdoor Action
- Rear Wall
- Rob's Liquor
- Viendemorte (Tanino Ristorante)
- XYZ Store (Westwood Driving School)
- "Morning wood" is a slang term for an erection after waking up.
|Neighborhoods and districts in Los Santos, San Andreas|
|Alta • Backlot City • Banning • Burton • Chamberlain Hills • Cypress Flats • Davis • Del Perro • Del Perro Beach • Downtown Los Santos • Downtown Vinewood • East Los Santos • East Vinewood • El Burro Heights • Hawick • La Mesa • La Puerta • Legion Square • Little Seoul • Mirror Park • Mission Row • Morningwood • Murrieta Heights • Pacific Bluffs • Pillbox Hill • Rancho • Richman • Rockford Hills • South Los Santos • Strawberry • Textile City • Vespucci • Vespucci Beach • Vespucci Canals • Vinewood • Vinewood Hills • West Vinewood|