| MISSION |
Mountain Cloud Boys
|Game:||Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas|
|For:||Wu Zi Mu|
|Location:||Wu Zi Mu's Apartment, Chinatown|
|Target:||Da Nang Boys|
|Conditions of mission failure:|
|Unlocks:||Ran Fa Li|
- "Straight to the facts; I can't use your help unless I'm open with you about who I am and what I do. Let me re-introduce myself... I am the boss of the Mountain Cloud Boys."
- — Wu Zi Mu
Mountain Cloud Boys is a mission in Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas given to protagonist Carl Johnson by San Fierro Triads leader Wu Zi Mu from his apartment in the Chinatown district of San Fierro, San Andreas
Carl arrives at Woozie's apartment and is led upstairs by Guppy, a Triad, who informs him that Woozie is actually blind and blessed with unbelievable good fortune. Woozie "reintroduces" himself to Carl and says that he needs to meet a Triad who missed a meeting last time. Carl and Woozie drive over to the warehouse where the missing Triad is found. Upon arriving an usually locked gate is suddenly open and Woozie bumps into a dead Triad while the place is surrounded by flames. The door to a garage opens and the Triad inside informs Woozie about the Da Nang Boys having wiped out the Blood Feather Triads just as more of them arrive at the alleyway. Carl helps Woozie killing all the Da Nang Boys and after finishing everyone off, they escape in a Sentinel while two more Da Nang gang cars arrive and start attacking them. Woozie destroys both the cars and Carl drives him back to his apartment.
In order to complete the mission the player must:
- Take Woozie to the Tong meeting
- Stick close to Woozie
- Get out of the alleyway and protect Woozie from the attacking gang
- Let Woozie destroy the attacking cars
- Drive Woozie back to his place
- If you are using the PC version and have frame limiter disabled, a glitch may occur in this mission. When Carl and Woozie arrive at the warehouse, both exit the car, and Carl will not move. Make sure to enable frame limiter at the start of the mission, or else you will need to reload a game save.
- Only in this mission can you find an NPC using the sniper rifle.
- The Sentinel can take many bullets before being destroyed.
- Near the end of the mission it is possible for Woozie to get killed while driving. If that happens he will just sit there and not fall out of the car. It is even possible to start the mission again and see two Woozies on the screen at once, one dead and one alive. If you get into the car Woozie pulls his dead self out and gets in, prompting the dead self to disappear.
- This mission marks the appearance of two beta peds: cswmori and cspunter1.