| MISSION |
|Game:||Grand Theft Auto V|
|Location:||Michael's House, Rockford Hills|
|Target:||The Lost Brotherhood|
|Conditions of mission failure:|
Abandoning Wade or Ron
|Ability to play as Trevor|
|Unlocks:||Trevor Philips Industries|
|Unlocked by:||The Jewel Store Job|
Mr. Philips is a mission in Grand Theft Auto V, given by protagonist Trevor Philips to himself. Fellow protagonists Michael De Santa and Franklin Clinton also make an appearance in the opening cutscene.
After Franklin meets Michael at his house, they discuss business. While discussing business, a friend of Michael and the man who offered him protection, FIB agent Dave Norton, mentions Trevor, whilst Michael assumes Trevor is dead. Dave warns Michael about the heist and shows him an interview with a witness, who is a police officer, but Michael denies it.
Whilst having sex with Ashley Butler, girlfriend of Johnny Klebitz, he overhears a news report on the recent jewelry store heist, where the officer quotes a line used by one of the robbers 'You forget a thousand things everyday, make sure this is one of them.", a phrase often used by his believed to be dead friend and former crew member, Michael Townley. At this moment Johnny storms towards Trevor with Wade Hebert and Ron Jakowski trying to calm him down, and confronts Trevor about his on-going affair with Ashley.
While Trevor attempts to walk away from the confrontation, Johnny continues to express his anger. This pushes Trevor to a breaking point; he continues to make insults and offensive jokes about Johnny's addiction to Meth. He even orders Johnny to pull down his pants so that they may have sex, jokingly claiming that it is the reason why there are problems between the two men.
Johnny then tells Trevor that he still loves Ashley, moments before Trevor throws Johnny to the ground and smashes a bottle over his head, At which point his head is repeatedly stomped on by Trevor, killing him, with Ashley, Ron and Wade watching in horror. Ashley runs over to his dead body.
After this altercations, Trevor, Wade and Ron drive to a Lost hangout where Terry Thorpe and Clay Simons were. After announcing and mocked Johnny's death, Trevor chases the Lost to their trailer park, where he kills all of them, including Terry and Clay.
Afterwards, Trevor and Ron drive to a trailer belonging to Aztecas leader, Ortega. After pushing his trailer into the adjacent river, Trevor can kill or spare Ortega, solidifying his new position as Blaine County's meth and gun king.
In order to complete the mission, the player must:
- Drive to Grapeseed
- Confront Terry, Clay and the other Lost MC Members
- Follow the van to their hideout
- Kill every last Lost MC member
- Trevor Philips
- Ron Jakowski
- Wade Hebert
- Johnny Klebitz
- Terry Thorpe
- Clay Simons
- Ashley Butler
- Michael De Santa
- Franklin Clinton
- Johnny Klebitz - Killed by Trevor for expressing his anger towards him.
- Terry Thorpe - Killed by Trevor during the shootout.
- Clay Simons - Killed by Trevor during the shootout.
- Ortega (optional) - Can be killed by Trevor in an attempt to rule the criminal empire in Blaine County.
- Ashley Butler - Can be killed by Trevor after he kills Johnny otherwise, a news report will say that she dies after having participated in a heroin orgy.
Gold Medal Requirements
- No Survivors - Kill all fleeing bikers.
- Headshots - Get 12 headshots.
- Mission Time - Complete within 12:00.
- Trailer Trashed - Cause $5000 damage to Ortega's trailer.
- Lost and Damned - Kill Terry and Clay during the chase.
- This mission finally confirms the death of Johnny Klebitz, who was rumored to have died in the Second Trailer and the leaked audio file. The scene where Trevor pushes Ortega's trailer into the river can be seen in the same Trailer.
- It also confirms the deaths of Terry and Clay, members of the Lost MC and friends of Johnny in The Lost and Damned.
- Ron Jakowski and Wade Hebert first appear in the game's storyline during this mission.
- After Johnny dies, Trevor can go back to his corpse and find his head busted open, showing his brain. Also, if the player tries to approach Ashley, she will run away.
- Ashley can be killed after Trevor kills Johnny, although killing her won't fail the mission or affect the story. Wade's conversation with Trevor on the way to meet other members of The Lost will differ though, commenting on her death.
- Ashley dies after having participated in a heroin orgy after this mission, reported on Weazel News.
- This mission can be started by either Michael or Franklin, however neither of them are playable, instead Trevor is the main playable character in this.
- This is the first appearance of Trevor Philips since the Prologue.
- When the mission is completed, you cannot play as Michael or Franklin until you complete Friends Reunited.