|This article or section is Under Construction.|
|Game:||Grand Theft Auto V|
|Location:||Richards Majestic Productions, Backlot City|
|Conditions of mission failure:||Wasted|
Alert Rocco before getting to the roof
|Protagonist(s):||Michael De Santa|
|Unlocked by:||Blitz Play|
Michael goes to the Backlot City movie studio to meet Richards. Richards complains to Michael that Milton Mcelroy, one of the stars of Richards' upcoming film Meltdown has received a new agent, Rocco Pelosi, and is holding out for more money. The film's director, Anton Baudelaire, is also causing problems, having a mental breakdown and refusing to begin production. Richards asks Michael to talk to the star and director and convince them to return to the film. Michael agrees.
Michael drives to the location in East Los Santos where Rocco, Mcelroy, and Baudelaire are holed up. On the way, Richards calls Michael and tells him that Pelosi is expecting trouble and so will quickly move the star and director if he detects any intruders. Michael agrees to go in stealthily. After reaching the location, a cinematic sequence shows a Frogger landing on the location's roof, after which Pelosi tells Mcelroy and Baudelaire that he needs to take care of a few things and then they will leave. Player control returns to Michael. Michael sneaks into the building and up to the roof, either avoiding or using stealth attacks on the various employees working there. Once Michael arrives on the roof, Rocco reappears. He and Michael fight. When Michael has defeated Rocco, Michael enters the helicopter with Mcelroy and Baudelaire.
Michael tells Mcelroy and Baudelaire why he is there. The actor and director both state they won't be intimidated. Michael pilots the helicopter erratically to convince the two to change their mind: the player can fly at high speeds, close to buildings, and under bridges until Mcelroy and Baudelaire relent. After that, Michael flys them back to Backlot City where Mcelroy and Bauelaire speak to Richards and agree to go back to work.
Gold Medal Objectives
- Mission Time - Complete within 10:00.
- Silent Assassin - Kill 3 enemies using stealth attacks.
- Can't Touch This 2.0 - Take no damage during the fight with Rocco.
- Perfect Touchdown - Land the Frogger without damaging it.
- The subtitles says that "Anton and Milton are meant to be there", but Solomon says "supposed to be there."
- This mission reveals what happened to Rocco after TBOGT.
- The Sub-Achievement Silent Assassin maybe a reference to the Hitman series where the player can achieve "Silent Assassin" in their missions.